QUAD BOX 3 Draw Seatbox
The innovative QUADBOX has taken the angling world by storm with it's unique four-legged design. This exclusive feature gives the angler the ease of a quick assembly and positioning on sloping banks. Also, you have the added option of only having four vertical uprights giving you more room to move freely whilst sitting on your QUADBOX. Or alternatively, as you can see from the pictures, you do have the option of two removable vertical struts for those extra add-on accessories.'
The QUADBOX also boasts a winder tray under the module with a quick-release sliding base unit complete with carry handle. Storage-wise other features include, two front drawers, one with three dividers, a deep cross drawer and a second winder tray under the seat.
The whole seatbox is finally secured down with four robust lockable mud feet complete with fixing holes for those extra steep banks. To sum it up, the QUADBOX is an innovative, dynamic look at a seatbox, built for the modern day angler catering for every situation you may find when plotting up for your day's fishing.
- FAST ASSEMBLEY ON STEEP BANKS WITH 4-LEG SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE AND LOCKABLE MUDFEET
- FIXING HOLES IN MUDFEET INCREASES STABILITY
- MEMORY-FOAM GEL SEAT FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT
- PERFECTLY PARRALLEL SLIDING FOOTPLATE SYSTEM
- REMOVABLE CENTRAL ACCESSORY SUPPORTS
- WINDER TRAY UNDER SEAT
- WINDER TRAY UNDER MODULE
- QUICK RELEASE SLIDING BASE UNIT
- 30MM TELESCOPIC LEGS
- 2 FRONT DRAWERS, ONE WITH 3 DIVIDERS
- DEEP CROSS DRAWER UNIT
- INDEPENDENT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT ON SEAT
- MANUFACTURED WITH AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINIUM